Edmore has years of experience developing a range of eLearning programs for a variety of clients. Here are some of the ways you can use Conceptual Training.
- Staff and Contractor induction
- Pre-commencement onboarding for new staff
- Work Health and Safety
- Key policies and procedures
- Leadership skills
- Project management
- Plant operations
- Medical procedures
- Finance and accounting
- Sales and marketing
Edmore works with you to design and develop customised, focussed eLearning modules to meet your training needs. We apply adult learning principles to the design and ensure each module is suitable for a diverse range of users who may have differing computer literacy levels, knowledge and experience.
To ensure the training is a perfect fit for your organisation, Edmore develop your modules using your logo and branding guidelines together with your terminology, images and content.
Edmore eLearning enables you to make a consistent level of training accessible to all staff, when and where they need it. The eLearning can also become valuable reference material, as staff can access it any time to refresh their knowledge and skills.
We recommend including assessments to verify user knowledge and understanding and also help to increase the level of knowledge retention.
Assessments can include pre-training and post-training testing to evaluate ‘before and after’ knowledge and skills levels.
Your staff can easily access Edmore eLearning from an Edmore Estats web portal customised for your organisation.
We can assist you in identifying the optimal solution to meet your training needs, within your budget constraints.
- Contact Edmore to discuss your training needs and the training solutions that best suit your organisation.
- We’ll document the solution in a Proposal setting out your requirements, Edmore’s proposed solution and our pricing structure.
- On acceptance of our proposal, we assign your project to one of our Instructional Designers who will manage the design and development of the modules, hosted training site and any other requirements.
The Edmore development process aims to minimise the amount of time and effort required by your staff in developing the training.
- Our Instructional Designer will co-ordinate with your representative to confirm a project plan detailing your requirements for the training solution and the major project milestones.
- We will then develop a storyboard for each module and send it to your SME for review and sign-off prior to development.
- The next step would be to develop the modules and make the draft version available on your Edmore testing site to be reviewed.
- You provide us with any modifications which we then incorporate in the development. (Our pricing includes 2 rounds of client review).
- On project completion and approval, Edmore make the training available on your Edmore hosted production portal with all user registrations, activity tracking, management reporting and other agreed functions available.
Alternatively, if we are developing for your existing LMS, the SCORM published files will be provided ready for installation.
Your Edmore Instructional Designer will keep you up-to-date on progress throughout the development and can be contacted directly to discuss any aspect of your project.