Edmore is pleased to inform clients that there is a new hosting Portal available from the beginning of 2018. Many of you will have already have received advanced notification of the Upside platform and some clients have already moved across (see client stories on AIATSIS and Peninsula Health).
Upside is a full-featured LMS with a modern interface for Learners and Administrators alike. Importantly, clients are now provided with the tools to self-manage their training programmes including face-to-face ILT training sessions, virtual classrooms as well as on-line modules.
Administrators and Instructors can now define and distribute their own training materials (videos, SCORM modules, reference documents) via the Portal. They can also manage new users and the common password/locked account issues.
The ability for Learners to access their training via iOS or Android mobile devices is provided in 2 ways:
- True mobile optimisation if accessing the Portal directly (online)
- Custom branded App for your organisation allows true offline training with automatic syncing of content one way and learner progress the other.
As a full-featured learner eco-system the Upside Portal provides tools for:
- social and collaborative learning (learner communities, comments and feedback)
- skills management (compliance and competency)
- CPD points accumulation (continuous professional development)
- certification of prior training
- self-service Course Catalogue (can now include paid courses)
- polls and surveys
- configurable course assessments/Q&A
- Issuing certificate of completion
- integration with HR systems
- course publication and access via web pages/intranets
- single sign-on options
The new portal is available now and anyone interested in moving across should contact Steve Lamont on 0456 982607 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion about the migration process and a personalised demonstration.